Undergraduate Student Summer Fellowships
Our summer fellowship programs for undergraduate students are highly competitive. We welcome applicants who desire hands-on, research training experience that complements current resident research programs within an advanced laboratory environment. On-campus co-curricular and residential life programs extend our immersion program to help students develop professional skill sets and foster connections within the scientific research community. Applicants from underserved populations are encouraged to apply.
All applicants must satisfy these requirements:
- All students must be at least 16 years old in order to work in a laboratory.
- Prior to fellowship, demonstrate successful completion of:
- 1 semester of college biology with laboratory
- 1 semester of college mathematics
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident, or have the appropriate immigration status to be able to receive a work stipend. Different funding sources have different citizenship requirements.
- Undergraduate Fellows must commit to the entire duration of the program.