This two-day online symposium aims to be a platform for the research community to discuss aquatic animal facility challenges that have arisen during the coronavirus pandemic, and provide an opportunity for participants to share and learn about potential solutions. Topics covered will include health and welfare, sanitation, facility design, and other pertinent updates.
- Christian Lawrence, M.S.Aquatic Resources ProgramChildren's Hospital Boston
- Michael L. Kent, Ph.D.ProfessorCollege of Veterinary Medicine, Oregon State University
- Lauren Pandolfo, M.S.Zebrafish Operations ManagerBaylor College of Medicine
- George SandersSenior Lecturer and Aquatic Animal Program DirectorUniversity of Washington
- Lynne Sneddon, Ph.D.Director of Bioveterinary ScienceUniversity of Liverpool
This symposium will take place online August 11-12. Scheduled activities will take place from 10am – 5pm ET, and will include panel discussions, long form talks, and flash talks.