The 44th Annual Maine Biological and Biomedical Sciences Symposium (MBMSS) is a state-wide gathering of scientists and students—an opportunity to share research results, exchange ideas, promote collaboration, and network with Maine scientists in a variety of disciplines.
Registration will open in 2017. If you wish to be notified, please contact the Education Office.
- James A. Coffman, Ph.D.Associate Professor; Director, Maine IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)MDI Biological Laboratory
- Patsy Dickinson, Ph.D.Josiah Little Professor of Natural SciencesBowdoin College
- Jane E. Disney, Ph.D.Senior Staff Scientist; Director of Education; Director, Community Environmental Health LaboratoryMDI Biological Laboratory
- Markus Frederich, Ph.D.Associate ProfessorUniversity of New England
- Keith Hutchinson, Ph.D.ProfessorUniversity of Maine
- Steven Munger, Ph.D.Assistant ProfessorThe Jackson Laboratory