The 46th Annual Maine Biological and Medical Sciences Symposium (MBMSS) is a state-wide gathering of scientists and students—an opportunity to share research results, exchange ideas, promote collaboration, and network with Maine scientists in a variety of disciplines.
Keynote Speaker: Linda Bockenstedt, M.D., Yale University
Abstracts for platform and poster presentations will be accepted after registration opens.
Abstract submission deadline March 28, 2019
- James A. Coffman, Ph.D.Associate Professor; Director, Maine IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)MDI Biological Laboratory
- Patsy Dickinson, Ph.D.Josiah Little Professor of Natural SciencesBowdoin College
- Jane E. Disney, Ph.D.Senior Staff Scientist; Director of Education; Director, Community Environmental Health LaboratoryMDI Biological Laboratory
- Jean Doty, Ph.D.Professor of BiologyUniversity of Maine Farmington
- Lynn Hannum, Ph.D.Associate ProfessorColby College
- Steven Munger, Ph.D.Assistant ProfessorThe Jackson Laboratory
- Chris Petersen, Ph.D.Faculty, Ecology and BiologyCollege of the Atlantic
- Robert Wheeler, Ph.D.Associate Professor of MicrobiologyUniversity of Maine