The MDI Biological Laboratory seeks to hire a motivated Research Assistant I or II (dependent upon experience) to work in the laboratory of Dr. Aric Rogers.
The Rogers Lab, located in the Davis Center for Regenerative Biology and Medicine at the MDI Biological Laboratory, uses the model organism C. elegans to study how genetics and environment affect aging at the molecular, cellular, and organismal levels. The successful candidate will carry out experiments and maintain laboratory infrastructure.
• Diploma in molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology or a related discipline
• Highly motivated and willing to learn and apply new techniques and methods
• Ability to work independently or in a group (reliably and congenially with colleagues)
• Laboratory experience (model organisms, molecular methods)
• Strong organizational abilities
• Excellent time management
This is a full-time position with benefits. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.
The MDI Biological Laboratory is an Equal Opportunity Employer.