The MDI Biological Laboratory seeks to hire a full-time, year-round Dining Hall Manager to oversee food service operations.
- Must have at least two years of management experience in hospitality and culinary field (food and beverage: restaurant, hotel, catering operations, etc.)
- Proven success with cost controls including payroll, food and other associated costs
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work with a diverse population required
- Proficient computer skills are required
- Must have a passion for food development, production, preparation and serving
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Stable and progressive work history
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
Hospitality and Culinary Arts Management or related degree preferred; alternatively, Foodservice Management Professional certification preferred. An alcohol awareness/responsible alcohol service certification and/or ServSafe certification preferred (will provide as needed).
The MDI Biological Laboratory is an Equal Opportunity Employer.