The MDI Biological Laboratory seeks to hire a late season Dining Hall Assistant. This position reports to the Dining Hall Manager and is available immediately through October 31, 2016.
To assist in basic food preparation, service and sanitation. Duties include preparing and cooking food, in addition to cleaning assignments.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Following established policies and procedures as directed by the dining hall manager;
- Assisting with meal prep according to planned menus and standardized recipes in a sanitary manner to ensure the utmost quality with a minimum of food waste;
- Adhering to all food safety guidelines including hand washing, sanitizing, cooling, heating, and storing of product to guard against contamination and assure that all products are safe for consumption;
- Adhering to all safety guidelines to ensure that safe work practices are used at all times and to ensure that a safe working environment is maintained at all times; and
- Providing outstanding culinary and catering service.
Review of applications will begin immediately until filled. If you need assistance with completing the online application or uploading the required documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MDI Biological Laboratory is an Equal Opportunity Employer.