The MDI Biological Laboratory is located at 159 Old Bar Harbor Road, Salisbury Cove, Maine.
- Kinne Library is on the lower campus in the Morris Research Building.
- Maren Auditorium and Dahlgren Hall are on the upper campus by Old Bar Harbor Road.
- Campus map
- Housing locations
- Laboratory locations
The MDI Biological Laboratory is 6 hours northeast of Boston and 3 hours northeast of Portland, Maine.
- Take Route 3 East towards Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park.
- After crossing the bridge onto Mount Desert Island, bear left on Route 3 towards Bar Harbor.
- In 4.3 miles, turn left onto Old Bar Harbor Road.
- The MDI Biological Laboratory is 300 feet ahead on the left.
Free local transportation is available from late June to Columbus Day on the Island Explorer buses.